Sunday 31 May 2020

Design Facebook Instagram Youtube Twiter Post Social Media Kit For Business











About:

I will design any Social media post for you.



Platforms:

  • Instagram
  • Twitch
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn
  • Snapchat
  • Pinterest




What I need?

  • Your brand logo
  • Your slogan
  • High quality images that you want to add
  • Text you want to insert
  • Background information
  • Services and other information you want to include




How I work?

  • Unique design for every client.
  • No used of template.
  • 100% satisfaction.
  • On time delivery.
  • Quick reply and easy communication.




What I deliver?

  • AI
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PSD




Please contact me first before placing your order so I can review your images.



Best Regards:

Israr Ahmed



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I got really what I was looking for and he is a very professional designer and also he has lot of patience. He can work on your requirements for hours until that’s perfect for you !!!! I will work with him again !!!! Thank you so much I’m so happy with my media kit

Seller's Response:

Excellent work! Very professional service!

:

Very personalized service, thank you!

:

Much obliged

:

very happy with his service, he was prompt and very good in cereative part also




No comments:

Post a Comment