Thursday 21 May 2020

Design Youtube And Twitch Banners And Pfps











About:

I am a 17 year old graphic designer from Toronto, Ontario. I have been interested and working with people in the graphic design area since I was 13, and have been through school courses and a half-year co-op all for graphic design. I am going into my last year of high school and I am already accepted into the University of Toronto for graphic design. I love doing freelance in my spare time, and I would love to work with you to create the graphic YOU would like. Depending on the package you select, I will work with you to create what you envision. I look forward to chatting with you!

Reviews


:

Was happy until I saw it was a free image on another site ;-;

:

For My youtube Channel and twitch i was hoping for a good banner and pfp and Accentrals followed through WOULD BUY AGAIN

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment