Tuesday 12 May 2020

Design An Outstanding Facebook Cover Photo











About:

A cover photo is the most visible part of your Facebook business page. It's very important to maintain an Outstanding Cover in order to attract more visitors.


A) THIS SERVICE OFFERS :
✔ Simple ✔ clean ✔ and Outstanding Facebook cover photo for your business page
✔ Consistent with your overall branding
✔ Mobile compatible
✔ High resolution 300 DPI output
✔ A profile picture if necessary


B) WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?
★ Your requirements
★ You're welcome to attach a sample of your preferred style :)


C) WHY PURE_SERVICE?
✔ Effective communication ✔ Understand customer needs and expectations ✔ Assure customer satisfaction 
✔ 14 + years of working experience as a graphic designer


D) EXTRA SERVICES
Design LinkedIn / Twitter / Youtube banner




Feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you :)

Reviews


:

Its the second time I hired the seller, he is very creative and its very easy communicate with him. I higly recommend him

:

I had 3 different people working on my project, he was the best!

:

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for!

:

excellent with quick service

:

He was passionate and very keen to detail toward the final result. I highly recommend him, since I could not ask for a better service. I came up with many requests but Roshan worked tirelessly to make the result happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment