Friday 29 May 2020

Write Amazing Content For Your Website











About:

For non-fiction:

If you are a self-starter and have just created a website or a blog and you require specific content, I'm game. I will help you create website content and blog posts if you struggle to write something captivating. As for articles and essays: I'm up for the following topics: health & lifestyle, mental health, fitness & diet, education, rock music & contemporary, friends & family & relationships, biographical material, philosophy (French, German), literature (English, American, German & Russian).



General:

Writing is complex. Therefore I need specific guidelines for both fiction and non-fiction writing. What goals do you want me to set? Who is your target audience? How do you want the style and tone? Please provide me with keywords and some research material.




Sorry, I'm currently not taking on German projects.

Reviews


:

Good work after some first-timer hassle.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment