Wednesday 27 May 2020

Social Media Gaming Banner Design For Your Gaming Channel











About:

I will design an Awesome gaming Banner Design for your Twitter, Facebook Page, twitch channel, Youtube channel, community, esports gaming, etc



What do you get:-



Bronze package:-

  •  Solid Color Background
  • 1 Revision
  • Only Facebook cover Design.
  • within 7days Delivery




Gold package:-

  •  Yout ube, Twitter, Twitch, Facebook banner design.
  •  Gorgeous Gaming Background.

  •  2 Revision
  • High Resolution (Ultra HD)
  • Within 4days Delivery




Diamond package:-



  • You tube, Twitter, Twitch, Facebook banner design.
    • Gorgeous Gaming Background.

    • 2 Revision
    • High Resolution (Ultra HD)
    • Source file.
    • Commercial Use
    • Within 3days Delivery 


Note: 

Please do not make a bulk order, message me first before order, tell me about your Expected Banner design. brief that you need and you can order after I approve the project Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast delivery,on point,straight forward. Thanks

:

kibrea knows his stuff...he turns my thoughts into digital goodness...

:

a best cooperative person ever thank you so much for taking my service.

:

amazing design! I absolutely recommend

:

Great work, extremely happy with the results. Will use the seller again for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment