Wednesday 27 May 2020

Design Attractive Social Media Post Design











About:

Hi..........Welcome to my social media post design Gig



You can get custom made designs to post on your social media accounts like facebook ads and cover photo /Instagram ads /Twitter headers, blog articles, website, mailing and almost any other digital media.




Designs are made specially for you!



Please read carefully | 
Ask me before ordering if you have any questions :)



Service includes:

  • Image Post design to promote your business/products
  • JPG or PNG image,300 dpi, size according to the selected digital platform
  • Only one platform included (Ask me for extra platform if needed)

  • Unlimited revision sessions, until order is marked as completed


Once you place the order a questionnaire will be shown asking for order's requirements.



Contact me over messages and get a Custom Offer! :)

Thanks in advance



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This will work, Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thanks and welcome for future work

Seller's Response:

I have worked with this Seller before and they did an excellent job. I am so pleased with this work! So excited to put this on my website!!! I will continue to work with them because they deliver excellent work each time.

Seller's Response:

Always welcome

:

Very good service, with quick turnaround.




No comments:

Post a Comment