Sunday 10 May 2020

Create Content And Optimize Your Social Media











About:

Have you been looking for awesome social media content? 

Well, search no further because in this gig, I as content creator will profesionally create social media content or website content for digital marketing or content marketing. 

I have created lots of social media content and website content for various companies and I would like to help you with:

1.Creating content 

2.Analyzing and optimizing Facebook and/or Instagram

3.Managing and scheduling content

4.Increasing engagement



I include a 100 percent money back guarantee on my Gigs.



Do you have extra needs? Feel free to contact me so we can discuss the possibilities. 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

good communication and delivery

:

great work

:

Resultaat boven verwachting en denkt uitgebreid op een creatieve manier met je mee! Aanrader!

:

Erg blij met Pacal, goede samenwerking

:

Bedankt Miranda! Het was wederzijds :)




No comments:

Post a Comment