Tuesday 19 May 2020

Make You A Great Animated Steam Profil











About:

I just started doing this but you can see my creations on my portfolio
https://hayfo.pb.online/



Please contact me before order if anything is missing!



My commitments

I will deliver your order as soon as possible
I would change it as much as you'd like

I'll give you some tips ;)
➤ I would send a maximum of screenshot so that you can have a preview and so tell me what to improve / change ...

➤ and more ...



** Note that the marked delivery time is the "maximum", usually I finish your order before according to the details you provide me





Reviews


:

Perfectly meets my expectations, no regrets. Nice communication and does not balk when it comes to redoing everything ! I recommand !

:

Love the artwork, flawless victory i would put 10 stars if i could. <3

:

Very Communicative! Even helped me with finding some pictures for selection! 10/10

:

Verry good! And verry fast!

:

Great Work! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment