Sunday 24 May 2020

Design An Awesome Banner And Logo For Youtube, Twitch Or Twitter











About:

Hello buyer :) Do you need an awesome looking banner or logo? You have come to the right place!



I have a lot of experience in photoshop working with banners and logos for Youtube, Twitch, and Twitter. I love helping people out with their careers and giving them a boost on the way. The logo's and banners will be fit for all devices and look wonderful on mobile devices, computers, tablets, and televisions. 



I will always be ready to answer any of your questions and be willing to change the order even if it's finished. I will work with you until you are happy!  



What can you expect: 



  • A Professional Looking logo/banner
  • Fast delivery
  • Cheap Price / You get what you pay for
  • A logo/banner exactly how you like it
  • 100% Money back guarantee 
  • Revisions
  • Gig extras (Source files, Wallpapers, Faster delivery, Offline screen, etc. )


Check my FAQ and you might find some answers on questions you have.



Please note:


I do not make cartoons or mascots but if you want one on your order, feel free to send me it:)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Due to it being very busy he delivered a little later then expected, which was no problem at all! He provided me with the necessary compensation as well as exactly the type of banner i was looking for! Lastly i'd like to add that he was extremely friendly, and very communicative!

:

Working with Albert was an incredibly enjoyable and smooth experience. His work work is top tier and he will get it to you quickly. He won’t stop until you’re satisfied, always go with him!

:

This Seller was excellent! So quick and exactly what I was looking for if you are looking for a banner or profile picture this is the best place to get one !

:

Albert was great to work with! He was very friendly and was willing to work through my revisions i wanted! At the start we got all the info he needed and quickly got to work, and in no time at all i had the final product! Work was awesome and was right on the money with what I asked for. Will definitely be coming back to Albert for any future needed:)!

:

Albert was exceptional and exceeded my expectations! I would not hesitate to recommend him and look forward to working with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment