Friday 29 May 2020

A Facebook Cover Image











About:

Hello I'm Nuwan Dediwalage, I am providing Unique, Genuine and Professional Facebook cover service just for $5.

Are you looking for a Unique & Attractive Facebook cover or timeline to promote your business or brand among clients in Facebook? Okay join & create your dream design with me. :-)

  • Design according to current exact dimensions of Facebook
  • Customized design according to your need

  • 100% quality and satisfaction Guaranteed 
  • Free Two Revisions


Gig extras...

If you wish to get designed other Social Media covers such as Twitter, Google+ & YouTube, 
please refer my Gig extras.



Please check my gig portfolio for previous feedback and ratings.





NOTE: I DO NOT create Social Media Pages. We design Social Media Timeline Covers only.

Please  CONTACT US for any clarifications.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Work was great as always!!!

Seller's Response:

Many thanks for your kind words. It's been always pleasure working with you. Thank you very much for using my services for your design needs! I will be looking forward to work with again. All the best!

Seller's Response:

Dediwalage is AMAZING! I'm a returning customer because what he produces exceeds my expectations and what I envision. He's an artist and a perfectionist - and fast!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :) I am glad you are happy with the work. It has been great working with you as well!

:

Dediwalage is phenomenal! This is my third order with him and I wouldn't consider another vendor.




No comments:

Post a Comment