Monday 25 May 2020

Make Your Insta Story Pop In











About:

We can see how instagram story is booming on the platform.

Now it's all about editing, creating and designing. Everyone wants to share their life in a beautiful way and that's why I'm here. 



How ?

All you have to do is send me your content. By that I mean photos, videos and obviously your goal.

Every day you send me that and I'll do the story.



Posting

You have 2 options :

#1 I'll do the editing part and then I'll send you the story's content.

#2 You give me your instagram account so I can post it directly. (of course it's just for me to post your story)



When ?

You give me all the details you want for your time posting. All packages indicate "1 day delivery" because obviously we want a story close to the reality. 



Please contact me if you need more informations, I'm always available for my customers.  



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment