Saturday 26 September 2020

Consult On Your Website As A Doctor











About:

Welcome! Are you an owner of a medical business? Do you run a healthcare blog or website? You've come to the right place! My name is Joel and I am a fully Certified Medical Doctor and Medical Informatician. With 4 years of Medical and 3 years of Medical Informatics experience under my belt, I strive to optimize your business strategy and website direction. 



In addition to writing regularly for healthcare blogs and websites, I also consult for a medical device startup and 3 healthcare websites. I carry a medical degree from Asia's Top Medical School and am currently enrolled into 2 post-graduate programmes:



 1. Harvard Medical School - Safety, Quality, Informatics and Leadership Programme 

 2. Johns Hopkins Medical School - Masters in Applied Health Informatics



Please request for CV or credentials should you wish!



What you can expect:

i)   Nuanced and tailored business/website strategy

ii)  Google Search Engine Optimization

iii) 24/7 Availability on Fiverr



Reviews


:

A very knowledgable person and great communicator!

:

Wow I am blown away by the the sheer writing Genius of Joel! He’s not only a brilliant medical doctor who understands the technical language needed for a medical or scientific article, but he is an extremely gifted writer.He has written me several perfect articles that were ready for publication immediately! I am very picky, and Jo was able to convey exactly the tone and content I needed. His work is truly beyond amazing that surpasses that of actual professional writers I have worked with before! Joel is kind, flexible, accommodating, conscientious, ethical and compassionate, & he delivers brilliant products quickly and with ease!I am Blessed to know Joel and can’t wait to work on more!

:

Tremendous experience, period.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment