Saturday 5 September 2020

Design Social Media Graphics Based On Your Preferred Style











About:

Are you looking to spruce up your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube page and so on? Or are you looking for an eye-catching social media ad for your business? You've come to the right place!



I will work closely with you to understand your vision and design eye-catching social media graphics that reflects your brand and personality



Whether your graphics require a professional corporate look or a fun and exciting feel, I'm flexible in working with all kinds of styles and aesthetic to help you leave a better impression on your audience. Files will be delivered in JPG or PNG format.



I have more than 8 years experience in graphic design and marketing. You can view my design portfolio here: https://imgur.com/a/2rwvj



If you have a design request in mind and you're not sure if it falls in the "social media graphics" category, feel free to drop me a message. I'll be happy to accommodate. :)



For an additional $5, I will use a premium Freepik.com resource (stock photos, vectors etc.) of your choice and also send you the original file and commercial license for said resource.

Reviews


:

Shuni listened carefully to my requests. She worked fast and effectively. I will definitely work with her in the future

:

Will definitely hire this artist again. Very prompt with communication

:

With very rough description, Shuni has managed to produce a banner to my liking. Fantastic work, strong attention to detail and exceeded my expectations! 10 stars!

:

Shuni is very helpful, 24/7 responsive, and indeed a creative designer. I'm very pleased with her work. :D

:


No comments:

Post a Comment