Saturday 5 September 2020

Write A Tech, Networking, Cloud Computing Article, Ebook











About:

Technology, Networking and Gaming Technical/Content Writer

I have been freelance writing for over 5 years, mainly in the technology (robots, drone, cloud computing, networking, blockchain, cryptocurrency, and gaming sectors etc).  My biggest strength is being able to describe complex and complicated topics in a way that everyone can understand and glean something new from, whatever the knowledge level. I have a vast knowledge in Technology, Networking and Gaming (the former backed with qualifications and experience). Due to my past experience, I am an efficient member of any team and am used to working to deadlines.

Contact me for a custom offer

Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered in good time

:

Great communication and fast delivery! Seline understood my needs and provided great work. Would definitely work with her again in the future.

:

good service

:

It was great working with you. Thanks much

:


No comments:

Post a Comment