Thursday 24 September 2020

Wordpress,Website Header, Banner Within 24 Hours











About:

Thank you for checking out my gig! My name is Rav Singh and I'm a professional graphics designer. I have completed over 3000 orders on Fiverr and maintain 98% positive feedback 



I will create a professional Wordpress/WebSite Header, Banner as per specific required size...



Each order comes with free revisions (rounds of changes) after your cover is delivered so you can make it perfect!



If you do not have any images or photos and you want me to do that for you, I will add myself for you.



Need the cover ASAP? Purchase the EXTRA FAST Gig.



Reviews


:

There is only one reason ravsingh is a Level one seller... "wonderful communication skills" He is VERY committed to your work and pays special attention to your needs -- even when you ramble on nonstop about how you want quality work -- he goes the extra mile to ensure your project is perfectly done. I kid you not. He even offers numerous revisions and as if that's not enough, he carries you along every step of the project. Ravsingh is the real deal, greatly recommended. In fact, You'd be a fool not to take up his service.

:

Very good seller, he was responded very quickly to my requests and was happy to make slight changes. Would highly recommend this seller and I would definitely use again.

:

Nice job! Fast delivery! Thanks

:

Good service great price

:

Did a fantastic job very please with the outcome of their work




No comments:

Post a Comment