Friday 4 September 2020

Design Beautiful Facebook Cover, Ad Template Or Post Image











About:

4 years experience of social media design. Check my portfolio for my previous work.



Best Quality Professional Designs, 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction!

  • Social Media Cover Design
  • Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Cover
  • Banner Design
  • Facebook Post Image
  • Facebook Ads
*Post images for any other Social Media platform like Instagram, Pinterest etc



Why choose me?


.
  • Unlimited revisions until satisfaction

  • Quick express delivery.
  • 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed


Here is what we need to get started:



  • Size  Exact dimension for ad, banner, header or cover photo (wide and height) (If you know)
  • URL of your site, logo or images (if any)
  • Specific text or details if you want to add
  • Color preferences if you have!
  • Few details what you would like to get



Any questions before buying, feel free to send me a message. I'll be happy to help.



I do not create animated gifs or custom logos. Sorry!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

You always provide quality work! My Facebook post are very professional. Love working with you!

:

It was such a pleasure to work together

:

Great work!

:

Perfect, thank you

:

Fast and easy service




No comments:

Post a Comment