Monday 14 September 2020

Design A Stunning Youtube Banner For You











About:

Looking for a quality professional banner for your Youtube channel?

you came to the right place!



====================================================

I will provide a high quality design and a great customer service.



Why to choose me?



- Unlimited Revisions!

- I have years of experience with Photoshop 

100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

- Quick Response

- I'm different, I'm not the average GFX designer doing what most of the GFX designers do which is just making the same style, I have some personal tricks on making the channel art better.

- Your order will be completed in less than 24 hours!



====================================================

In addition i can design: Twitch overlays/Panels,Twitter/Facebook banners/Thumbnails and more..

(contact me for information).



What i need from you is:

- Give me an example how you want the banner to look.

- Send me colours in details like (text colours background)

- Send me some images if you want me to add anything in it.

- Tell me what you want the text be.



If you have any question feel free to message me and I will respond as fast as possible.



Don't forget to check out my other gigs!

Regards,
Bilal Zahoor




Reviews


:

Very quick and did exactly what I needed! Would use again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment