Saturday 12 September 2020

Create A Facebook Cover Video











About:

Want to make your Facebook fan page stand out? I can help you with that. 



WHAT DO YOU GET?

  • A professional Facebook Timeline Video Cover in .mp4
  • 2 free revisions.


WHAT DO I NEED?

  • Company/Brand Logo.
  • Company/Brand Name.
  • A video that you want me to use (optional)
  • Website Link (if any).
  • Any specific color scheme that you want me to use.


GIG EXTRAS

  • Delivery within 48 hours.
  • Additional revisions.


100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

  • If you don't like the final design don't worry I will fully refund the project.


Have any questions? Do message me. I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


:

Excellent communication. Very fast. Delivered almost what we asked for first time so hardly any revisions even needed. End product looked gorgeous, on brand and very professional. Couldn't have asked for more.

:

Absolutely perfect! No complaints. Sum exceeded my expectations, providing me with a beautiful and professional cover video. Got back to me with the cover video even quicker than promised! Will be back in the future to order Sum's work again! HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!

:

I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the product that was sent to me. Not only did sum992 go far beyond my expectations, but the product was also delivered to me before scheduled. The first draft was perfect, I did not have to spend time asking for changes to be made to the aesthetics. This seller is truly talented when it comes to creating videos! Thank you!

:

Sum992 is a true professional and awesome video editor! One of the best! Will be back for more videos soon. thanks!

:

wow! amazing work! if you are reading my review, all i have to say is that he is your man!




No comments:

Post a Comment