Thursday 17 September 2020

Design Posts For Your Social Media











About:

Overview:

I will design visually appealing posts for the social networks of your company or service, like Facebook and Instagram and other social media channels. Your delivery is fully personalized for your brand.



Details:

I offer 3 different packages, the only thing that changes is the amount of posts.


I will design your posts in Photoshop and send them to you in PNG format, so you can be able to post them.



Before order you need to know: 

  • This order do not include the creation of content, you must send me the text you want on each post, I CAN CREATE THE CONTENT, that service is in another gig "Social media with creation of content".
  • You can select any size you need.
  • I do not post any images into your accounts. 
  • I will need a brief of your product or service.


If you need something that isn't part of my packages or gig extras, please contact me for a custom quote. 



If you still have any question about my services, don't hesitate to ask. I'm happy to help.



Si necesitas ayuda en español en cómo funciona mis servicios, no dudes en contactarme. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nunordico has been great to work with. We originally wanted 5 ads that were not even a part of his gigs and made it work. This is the best work we have ever received. We asked for 20 more ads to post, and he has exceeded our expectations. We will definitely only be using his services in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your review!

Seller's Response:

This guy is amazing at what he does! I only talked to him on the first day to explain what I wanted and to request personalized work and it has been the best I have ever received! We will definitely request more ads from him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your review!

:

Everything was great he knew exactly what we wanted for the job and he gave us great ideas! Will use him again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment