Thursday 3 September 2020

Schedule Your Instagram And Social Media Posts











About:

Scheduling your social media posts can be really tricky and time consuming. I can schedule your posts and adapt them to get you more engagement. 



I can type your captions and do hashtag research as well, for an extra $5 Each



THIS GIG DOES NOT INCLUDE POST CREATION. IF YOU WANT ME TO CREATE YOUR POSTS CHECK OUT MY OTHER GIGS.

Reviews


:

Excellent service, fast turnaround, perfect result. Thanks!

:

Amazing results as always! Excellent communication! Speedy scheduling! Will keep coming back to Claudia :)

:

VERY communicative and quick!

:

Awesome work. Fast and did everything perfect. Highly recommended!

:

Not only did she deliver but she also helped me troubleshoot when my automation wasnt processing. I'll be working with her again. Very grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment