Wednesday 23 September 2020

Create An Eye Catching Cartoony Youtube Thumbnail











About:

*PLEASE make sure you've messaged me before ordering. If you haven't, you risk your order being cancelled.*



An effective and eye-catching thumbnail is crucial for the success of your Youtube career, and what better way to stand out from the crowd than by having a custom-made cartoony design? The use of cartoony representations of yourself in thumbnails has become quite popular in the past few years because of how it can perfectly encapsulate the energy and identity of your channel/ brand in such a colourful and endearing fashion. 



I'm an animator and illustrator with more than 5 years' experience creating digital content for clients, and I'm here to help you boost your Youtube viewership with professional and unique illustrated thumbnails. So send me your craziest ideas and let me help you bring them to life!



Additional characters, more detailed backgrounds, source files, and even shorter delivery times are also available. I can also create profile pictures and banners for your channel, if required!



Feel free to message me for further details or to discuss your project. 

Reviews


:

Kyberq is a very talented artist and is easy to work with. I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted and Kyberq was able to make a very awesome thumbnail template!

:

Amazing work. I asked for a re-illustration of a picture, and it turned out way better than I expected. I will definitely work with Kyber again. Phenomenal.

:

Dude you’re AWESOME

:

I recently bought two thumbnails and they were phenomenal

:

Great experience! Very talented artist! Artwork turned out exactly how I imagined it! I definitely recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment