Sunday 20 September 2020

Create 30 Custom Pinterest Pins











About:

Hello!



If you are seeking creative unique Graphic Pins for your Pinterest Account, you are on the right place!

** My graphic pins are highly optimized for pinterest and highly clickable and repinned!

** I offer custom pins that would meet your branding style and requirements.

** I don't use ready-made templates. I design YOUR OWN pins that suit your needs and branding (blog articles, E-commerce stores, Instagram posts, ....)

If you order, you will get:



1. High quality graphics 

2. Size and format of your choice

3. Multiple revisions

4. Flexibility with text,description, blogs titles and images included

5. Source file for further editing as an extra

6. Above all, your satisfaction



Please check EXTRAs for more requirements.



For MORE CUSTOM orders, please contact me and I will send a custom offer.

.

We are Happy to support you!



**For samples of my work, check this link:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/mariatoti/albums/72157692328521632



Feel free to conatct us for any questions you may have.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome as always. I work with Maria since 2 years and everything is great ! If you have some Pinterest work to do, she can do it !

Seller's Response:

Always a great pleasure working with Mathieu. Amazingly professional and neat :)

Seller's Response:

GREAT TO WORK WITH!

Seller's Response:

Always Fabulous and Amazing!

Seller's Response:

Awesome work!




No comments:

Post a Comment