Saturday 26 September 2020

Create Your Facebook Cover











About:

Hello! Welcome to my Facebook Cover Gig!



In this gig i'm offering you High Quality Facbook Cover Design. Also, you get Unlimited number of revisions, 24 hours delivery and the most important price of $5. 



Within 24 hours, you'll get beautiful design, in .jpeg or .png format.



What do i need from you to begin working?

• Any specific images you want me to use, if you don't have any, i'll use from various sources.

• Exact Text to write and logo (Logo is optional)

• Color Scheme to use, Font types... (Also optional, but would be helpful to give you best result).

• Style (Optional aswell, but you can send me some previous covers from my gig's, or some other from internet for inspiration)  





Beside Covers, i also design other Facebook graphics, including Ads, Profile Pictures...



I also offer optional extras so you can add whatever you need and get package that is most right for you!



Thanks for visiting and feel free to ask me anything about this gig! 





Reviews


:

With Stefan, everything is so easy, fast and efficent, he can always see what I would like in the art.!

:

Great work! Thanks

:

Great work!

:

Thank you great job

:

Thanks again for the work




No comments:

Post a Comment