Tuesday 29 September 2020

Make An Awesome Retro Style Banner











About:

I will make you an awesome social media design (for example a banner or header) with an 80's retro style that will look sick! 

I can make it for platforms like: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch and more...



I will provide to you the image with the banner/header done in JPEG or PNG (I will give you the PSD if you want for free if you want), of the design you ordered.

To get started I need:

- Logo or text/name



My portfolio: https://darkdesigns935.carbonmade.com/



If you want something, more message me. Probably I can help you with it, but I would like to discuss it first.

Reviews


:

Outstanding work! Will be back for future projects!

:

On spot seller, super easy to work with and very responsive in the communication. I highly recommend!

:

great work

:

Fabulous service, exquisite designs, very patient artist and great customer service

:

Good Job fast response and turnaround




No comments:

Post a Comment