Friday 11 September 2020

Facebook Cover Photo And Post Design











About:

I will give your FACEBOOK PAGE (fan or business) a perfect look with a custom cover image design.

What You Will Get: 

★ 
Clean and Professional Designs

★ 
Final files will be JPEG or PNG format.

★ Unlimited Revisions.

★ 
Money Back Guarantee.

★ 
Delivery in less than Time.

★ 
Outstanding customer support.



Why choose Me?

  • High Quality work
  • Premium Quality Fully High Resolution
  • Fast and Professional service

  • UNLIMITED Concepts & Revisions 

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


★ BEST VALUE PACK 15$ RECOMMENDED 
BASIC, CREATIVE , PROFESSIONAL
5$, 10$, 15$

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work on short notice and fancyidea delivered again. It's like having my own graphic design department available on demand. If you need high quality work and affordable pricing with minimal hassles you found your guy.

Seller's Response:

I am really happy to see this feedback! You made my day! Happy to work with you! Appreciate it!

Seller's Response:

I was slower to communicate with seller due to company at my house so it wasn't totally the seller's fault that the project took a little longer. Thanks for giving me 3 options to choose from.

Seller's Response:

Your satisfaction is my goal!

Seller's Response:

fancyidea was super professional and the final projects were amazing. I will definitely use again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment