Sunday 21 March 2021

Be Your SEO Content Writer











About:

Are you looking for a professional content writer to fill up your blog with quality content? Do you need premium content for your website? Are you looking for someone that can create something your audience will love to read? Well, you've found just the right gig.

Here's a rundown of all my gig includes.

WHAT NICHES DOES THIS GIG COVER

I can create any type of content for you on a variety of different topics. Including:

  • Lifestyle
  • Fashion
  • Tech
  • Sports
  • Pop Culture
  • Travel
  • Motivational / Self-Help
  • Health / Wellness

WHY CHOOSE ME

I can:

  • Do thorough research and extensive data scraping for your article.
  • Write content based on your EXACT requirements.
  • Incorporate highly searched SEO keywords (one for the BASIC Package, two for the rest).
  • Triple-check the grammar, spelling, and sentence structures of your content.

So, if you think that I have what it takes to tend to your content needs, then inbox me and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Omer Nadeem...

 



Reviews


:

I LOVE Omar writing style and his simplicity! I'm so grateful from his professional communication, high quality delivery, and his flexibility to any doubts or clarifications I had. I can say finally after my experience with others, I found a reliable content writer. I normally don't write reviews, Omar work made me write this!

:

I am very picky. I explained my personal brand and the direction I wanted to go. I am extremely impressed with the articles he wrote. I can tell he didn't rush the work or use information from plr content. Well done. Going to order a lot more.

:

This was a short form article to give me a flavour of how to write SEO content which required no revisions. It was to the point and met expectations. It has given me a good base to flesh out as I quite enjoy writing. I am considering now a long form article. Thanks a lot.

:

Omer delivered the article within the expected delivery date. He's done his research well to come out with the contents, and presented the article in a clear manner! I can use his article without much editing. Will come back for more articles.

:

Seller is easy to work with, very professional and great communication answer all of my questions and went the extra mile to deliver value. I am very pleased. Would definitely order again from this Seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment