Saturday 6 March 2021

Make A Professional Facebook Cover











About:

Hi, I am a professional designer with 4 years of experience, I will be glad to cooperate with you :) I work in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, I know all the modern design trends. let's create beauty together :)



I create 3 cover options for you so that you can choose the one you like most :) +unlimited views + source file.



I am creating for the following platforms:

        
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Website (Generic)
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest


I would be glad to cooperate with you :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

3 out of the 4 concepts were exactly as I imagined, looks great.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the good cooperation my friend:)

:

Happy with the final result. Very clean design, paying close attention to details. Quick delivery.

:

thank you very much for your excellent cooperation, best buyer :)




No comments:

Post a Comment