Tuesday 23 March 2021

Design 5 Professional Posts For Your Instagram Page











About:

Hello, Gigs,
  • Thank you for choosing my Gig, I hope to be as you think it is.


With the growth of e-commerce and social media users, it is very important to stay competitive in the business. 




To stand out on Instagram you need to :


consistently prepare and share content
have high-quality and creative posts
have content what fits your brand style


Don’t get stuck, I help you to have much great content in advance!


What will you receive? 


<=== FOR 3 PLANS I WILL GIVE YOU ===>


STARTUP:   



------->I will design for $ 5<--------
  1. 3 posts for your account.
  2. one video for your accounts (promotional, motivational, or marketing...).
  3. Logo.


PROFESSIONAL: 



------->I will design for $ 30<--------
I will open an account or page on Instagram with a logo as per your choice and include 5 posts and videos.


CUSTOM: 



------->I will design for $ 50<--------
I will design 10 posts and 5 videos of your choice.
I will do anything for you.


Instagram post images of 1080 x 1080 px (PNG format)
Commercial use 


For special format, design please contact me BEFORE ORDERING!


Thank you.

Reviews


:

Good communication.. Unlimited time of revisions....I'm really appreciate.

:

thanxxxxxxx

:

Very easy to work with and reliable

:

It was very easy to deal with her. She did great

:

good work




No comments:

Post a Comment