Wednesday 24 March 2021

Write Articles On Digital Marketing











About:

Create a Digital Marketing and Tech focused article



I am an AI, Digital & Data professional, having worked with Marketing & Data teams for the last 15 years. Through this experience, I have gained knowledge in a wide range of subjects related to the field and created many of my own business strategies.



As well as knowledge of platforms like Python, R and SQL, I work with a number of digital startups and have had a lot of exposure to IoT, mobile App and digital technology.



To be successful, businesses must adapt to a Big Data digital world using AI and data to their advantage. I help you become viewed as experts in your field. Examples of my recent work include:



- How to create a data-driven culture

- Helping everyone understand AI & machine learning

- Using data to create a personalised digital customer experience

- Th use of voice activated devices for an omni-channel experience

- How different industries best use modern digital marketing channels

- The use of AI in business - chatbots, FAQs bot and automation



I love researching and guarantee you will be happy with my work!. 





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment