Wednesday 17 March 2021

Write Daily Quotes For Your Social Media











About:

I know life's miserable when you want to build your personal branding via social media platforms but lack of ideas on captions and beautiful stories. 



Now, worry no more!



I am a creative word designers who enjoy playing around with Chinese / Mandarin / English / Malay words. My brain is full of innovative juice awaiting a humble chance to perform.



I wrote daily quotes for personnel as follows:-

  • Motivators
  • Speakers
  • Inspirational idols
  • Singers
  • Actors
  • Key Opinion Leaders


If you are searching a breakthrough point entering China / Indonesia / Malaysia / Singapore / any vibrant Asian market, I am always willing to help by using my linguistic advantage!



Feel free to check out my service quality by just ordering your first batch of daily quotes!



Hope to see you soon!

Reviews


:

good quality seller

:

I'm impress by her work ...

:

efficiency, accurate, good communication!

:

I would highly recommend Joey. It was easy to communicate with Joey and she understood my needs. The delivery time was sooner than expected and so I am really impressed. The work has really exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for your help Joey. I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment