Tuesday 2 March 2021

Design Your Facebook Cover Just In 24H











About:

If you’re looking for a beautiful Facebook Cover Design then you found the right gig!

I’ve been working as a graphic designer and marketing manager for 4 years now, which places me in the best position to handle your project.

I look forward to working with you on not just this project but on future projects too; so you can totally rely on whatever finished work you get from me.

FACEBOOK COVER



On Facebook, they are the centre of attention when users visit these channels. Which is why representing your brand effectively through the use of a cover image is one of the most important things to consider when setting up social media channels for your business. Since the cover photo is often the first thing users see when visiting your page(s), it’s the key to creating a lasting impression.



Our facebook cover image designs are:



  • Quality Guaranteed
  • Creative and Innovative design
  • Design according to exact dimensions of Facebook
  • Mobile and Smart TV optimized
  • Fast turn around time
  • NO TEMPLATE!
________________________________________

Note: Please check the gig packages for more details and for questions message me.

Reviews


:

My second time using him. Appreciate the fast response and the fact that he is always willing to go the extra mile to help me. Thanks!! Will definitely use again

:

I highly recommend him. Very fast and very responsive to my concerns. Definitely will use him again.

:

Amazing Seller..knew the requirement well and delivered it accordingly..

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment