Saturday 13 March 2021

Create Incredible Content For Social Networks











About:

You can request content for any social network.



My service includes:

-Content of high quality.

-Palabra clave / Hashtag Research.

-Pillars of the brand.



 What you will get:

-Before starting to make the post we will talk about the brand. In this phase I will ask you some questions to be clear about how I am going to write the post you need.

-Afterwards I will share a folder of Google Drive that contains a Google Excel document with content of the post.

-After reviewing the folder with content of the post, you can make the corrections you want. Then I will make the corrections and everything is ready.



Do you have any questions?

Contact me! And we'll talk to take your brand or business to the next level

Reviews


:

Very clear and fast delivery

:

great work. delivery was amazing.

:

muy contento con el resultado, repetiré sin duda

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment