Tuesday 2 March 2021

Design 5 Amazing Pinterest Graphics











About:

Hello!



If you are seeking creative unique Board Graphics for your Pinterest journey, you are on the right place!



I am highly qualified and talented in all kinds of graphic designs as a result of my passion and experience in the field. Here I am offering my services on Pinterest Graphic Design!



If you order, you will get:



1. 5, 10, or 15 High quality custom graphics 

2. Size and format of your choice

3. Multiple revisions

4. Flexibility with text and images included

5. Source file for further editing (in EXTRAs ONLY!)

6. Above all, your satisfaction



Please check EXTRAs for more requirements.



+ We also provide custom packages for Facebook Cover, Twitter header, LinkedIn Header,                Youtube channel Art, Instagram Posts, Social Media Ads,.....Contact us for more services.



We are Happy to support you!



Feel free to conatct us for any questions you may have.



For samples of my work, check this link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mariatoti/albums/72157692328521632



**PLEASE CHECK MY DEAL PACKAGE GIG IF YOU WANT 30 PINS! here: https://www.fiverr.com/mariatoti/design-40-pins-for-your-pinterest-board ****



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very dilligent and efficient work. Would work again with Maria with pleasure !

Seller's Response:

I always enjoy the work with you. Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing and completed my order just as I requested!

Seller's Response:

I had the pleasure of working with you :) Outstanding buyer! Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! Another excellent batch!!




No comments:

Post a Comment