Saturday 13 March 2021

Design Instagram Highlight Covers











About:

I will design custom creative HIGHLIGHT COVERS for Instagram stories for you.

What this gig includes?

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Unique Design which will match your Instagram look
  • Professional work of any style.
  • Minimalist, Feminine, Vintage, all styles are available. 
  • High Resolution Images
  • Prompt Communication 
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction 

We create every pixel with meaningful color and shape for your identity. 

Drop a message if you have any questions or want a custom order.

Thank You :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great always.

Seller's Response:

I love it!!

:

Highlight covers turned out great!

:

Thank you! I’m glad you liked them. :)

:

The descriptions I gave as far as what I was looking for vs what was sent to me was disappointing. I event sent my brand hex colors to assist with coloring the designs and that did not seem to have helped.




No comments:

Post a Comment