Saturday 20 March 2021

Create 2 Different Facebook Cover Design











About:

I will Create 2 different just (Social media) Cover banner design 



If you want Facebook Cover image you can check my Gig Extras.



Ask for previous examples and custom work!



What do I require from you?

Upon purchasing you will automatically be asked for the following:



  •     Any Images you wish to include on your cover photo
  •     Logo or title text and  Colors

  •     What style of cover photo you like (check my past deliveries above  for inspiration)


SERVICES OFFERED:



  • Facebook Cover
  • Facebook group Cover
  • Twitter Cover
  • Linkedin Cover
  • Google+ Cover
  • Youtube banner 


Please order me or inbox me total free. 



Thanks

Ananda



Reviews


Seller's Response:

love this man he is the best

Seller's Response:

It' great outstanding experiences working with you. I hope to see another project work ASAP. Really you are a great friend and client.

Seller's Response:

excellent as always

Seller's Response:

It was really an outstanding experience. I’ll definitely love to work with you again. Thank you so much.

:

Third time working with Ananda. Always does what's needed. I highly recommend the work done in every instance.




No comments:

Post a Comment