Monday 22 March 2021

Provide Professional Copywriting Services For Your Business











About:

I am a published author, instructor and freelance copywriter who has provided content creation services for financial advisers, radio personalities, roofing companies, Brazilian Rally Car Drivers, and independent authors helping expand their international brand. I have over 5 years experience in the publishing industry, operate my own independent publishing/distribution company, and provide  educational training/resources using e-learning platforms.



Check out my free course on Udemy titled 'Book Distribution 101: How To Sell Your Books Globally' if you want to learn more. Lastly, I work as an independent freelancer for multiple content creation/copywriting agencies. When you choose me to handle your content creation needs, you are guaranteed:



An experienced author who has been writing professionally for over 5 years



A copywriter who's written articles for books, products, and news including blogs on a variety of topics ranging from lifestyle, business, future economic trends, New Age and Entertainment with an extensive portfolio of work online and available upon request.



Most importantly, someone who cares about your vision and wants to see your business thrive and grow. 



Reviews


:

Good work well done

:

Great Job!

:

Very responsive.

:

I'm satisfied with his response

:

Great! I am please with his performance. I am happy to contact him again for future work like blogs, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment