Sunday 28 March 2021

Design Posters, Flyers And Social Media Graphics On Canva











About:

Do you require a stylish and professional Canva design?



Whether you want a poster or new social media banner, I have you covered with my ability to design and create unique looking Canva designs in a variety of formats.



My name is Alfonso Greenbrook and I have been designing, producing and redesigning Canva designs for a number of years. I may not be the that highly qualified - as I’m a student - but I can assure you of the highest quality, lowest cost, graphics.



The package includes:

  • 1 design
  • Presentations, social media posts, posters, banners, flyers
  • Chosen colour scheme
  • Choice of text font
  • Own uploaded images


All you need to do is provide me with a basic drawn example of what you want, any text you want and image files you want to be added.



If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me before ordering!



NB: The package does not include Canva Premium - I only use the basic account

Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of two people on Fiverr I order gigs from repeatedly. Great work :)

Seller's Response:

Happy to help again!

Seller's Response:

He is always a great person to work with. Friendly and helpful and communicative :)

Seller's Response:

Likewise, good to work with! 😉

Seller's Response:

We are continuing to have great success with Greenbrook. Again not planning on changing, and have lots too do! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment