Wednesday 3 March 2021

Design Perfect Youtube Channel Banner And Logo











About:

Hey there, are you looking for an awesome youtube banner, well you've come to the right place,  i make the ABSOLUTE BEST YT banners, i have a tonne of experience with photoshop and YT, i am also a competent, hardworking and friendly guy,  and i've made some for the largest youtubers on the platform



Why you should choose me:



  • BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! is my motto
  • I make fire banners and i only charge $5 for each, also i make them super fast.

  • 2560 x 1440 pixels optimized for all devices  and optimized for yt color scheme

  • Unlimited revisions at no extra cost .
  • 100% POSITIVE ratings.

  • I'm a 5 star, seller on fiverr.


Now just as a side note, I don't design cartoons or caricature, but if you have one I can use it in the banner EASY


Basically, i priced my gig at $5 after deeming it a fair price for the both of us as a win-win scenario.



Order your super dope YT banner Now!

Need more info? I am available 24/7, if you have a question.

this is the right time to ask. Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very happy with my order! The seller was very communicative and designed exactly what I wanted. Handling revisions was very easy and I felt very comfortable working with them. I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

You’re welcome! And thanks for your review!

Seller's Response:

My YouTube channel artwork was created quicker than promised and at a very high level of expertise. Very satisfied customer!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Good service




No comments:

Post a Comment