Wednesday 17 March 2021

Design 5 Social Media Posts For Instagram, Facebook











About:

hi people :

I Am here to help you 

thank you for visiting my gig.

Need someone to create an attractive social media post for you, to boost engagement, build your brand, and provide a variety.

I will do this I will design killer and creative social media posts for you, for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media sites.?

SOCIAL MEDIA Platforms that I do designs for are

Facebook  

► Instagram

► Twitter

► YouTube

► Pinterest 

► LinkedIn

and any other  Platforms that I do designs for are

Why trust choose me?

☑ I Prioritize Your Satisfaction

☑ Experienced Professional Who Knows Her Job

☑ unique and attractive posts 

☑ Excellent and Easy Communication

☑ 100% Satisfaction guaranteed 

☑ certified google digital marketer 

What do I need to start the job?

1.Your Requirements 

2. Texts (Should be a few words) 

3. Logo or Website 

Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure, 

Place an order to begin. In case of any query, feel free to contact me in my inbox.

Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with Designesgo. I must admit that I tend to have an eye for detail or what some might call a picky client : ) Designesgo met my expectations at about 75% on his first attempt and so I asked for him to fix some details. He nailed everything spot on with his revision. I should also mention that his revision came back quickly which was also nice. I would recommend him and would be happy to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

Once again , delivery to perfection . This guy is what you call the mail man :))) special delivery. Omg why would you not use someone like this over and over and over again. Someone that prides himself in the satisfaction of seeing his customers achieving the highest level of a professional job at a reasonable price.

Seller's Response:

thank you sir it my pleasure to work with you i will be waiting for your next venture thanks a lot sir for the great support

Seller's Response:

This is the second time that i have Designesgo's Facebook posts designed for me based on my requirements. They are simple and great.




No comments:

Post a Comment