Tuesday 5 May 2020

Draw Custom Twitch Emotes











About:

Hi there. Thanks for checking this gig out.


I will create custom emotes for your Twitch, Discord, or even Youtube channel.



(I'm sorry, the deadline is long because I'm currently doing my final project in college. This is TEMPORARY. Still, I will try doing the orders as quickly as I could.)



By ordering, you will get the following for each emote:
1. Original 1000x1000 px PNG file
2. 112 x 112 px PNG file
3. 56 x 56 px PNG file
4. 28 x 28 px PNG file


You're free to ask for TEXTS or SIMPLE OBJECTS (like hearts, stars, bubbles, sparkles, etc.) to include in the emotes.



Please give me a full description of the character (e.g. hair, facial features, clothing) along with the character's emotions/actions. Reference image(s) is preferred.

If you're not sure or have questions, PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.


p.s. I will do revisions, but not redrawing everything from scratch (I won't do major changes once we agreed on the sketch)



Reviews


:

The Emotes are PERFECT , i will recommend all my streamer friends to buy from you , thank you so much

:

Amazing work! listened to what I wanted and gave me insight on what would and would not work. 10/10 would order again.

:

This is the second time I've ordered. Simply fanastic, super friendly and very fast delivery. My next 2 Emotes I will definitely order here again :)

:

Amazing service! Articulate, Punctual, and above all has a genuine care about the final product. One of the best artist's I've worked with and one of the best on the site. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

:

the dream pajama sam emote




No comments:

Post a Comment