Tuesday 5 May 2020

Design Your Social Media Posts And Blog Images











About:

Select the best package for you starting at $10, if you have a custom offer, INBOX me!



This gig perfectly fits you if you want quality content at an affordable price!



I will create the following for your social media accounts, business pages, blogs or any other platform:

 

  1. Image quotes
  2. Blog images
  3. LinkedIn posts and banners
  4. Youtube Thumbnails
  5. Facebook posts and cover images
  6. Instagram posts
  7. Putting your emotions into text and graphics




All graphics will be high-quality and size-customized adjusted accordingly to the desired platform.



I aim for returning clients, so looking forward to a healthy collaboration!



I provide unlimited revisions until clients' satisfaction. 



Happy Buying!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with! Does not mind doing revisions and is very responsive.

:

Amazing gig!!!! I spent a whole week searching + testing alot of gigs and I can tell that you can hardly find anyone who can cooporate more effective and with high responsibility than this gig. Already purchased more. Keep up the good works!

:

Thanks Mr. Tung.

:

I am super satisfied with the job!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment