Wednesday 2 September 2020

Create Customs Inspirational Image Quotes With Your Logo











About:

Hello! I am Luis! (I'm not a writer)



Welcome to one of my best gigs! I want to help you with your business and social networks. I will describe my gig: 



In this gig, I offer you the creation of images with inspirational quotes according to your needs. Adapting the quotes and background images to the scope of your business.




I can use quotes from different characters in the story or I can use your quotes. (I'm not a writer).
Depending on the package you select, I will create 30, 60 or 100 images with quotes for you or we can create a customized order according to your needs.



Why use my services?

1. Only use free (CC0) and high-quality pictures.

2. I will add your logo, mark or website at no additional cost. This will have greater traffic on social networks.

3. I will use inspirational quotes of characters throughout history, or your quotes (if you require).

If you need custom quotes, related to a specific topic or niche or if you need very specific images for backgrounds please contact me before you order.


You can see some of my works by following this link to my portfolio at Fiverr:
https://www.fiverr.com/users/luisfuenmayor/portfolio


I hope to work with you!!!

Luis





Reviews


Seller's Response:

A superb gig that's added thoughtful content to my social media posts. luisfuenmayor should definitely be used to help build your brand. He did his research, found niche-related quotes and countless quality images. stormproshop.com is now complete!!

Seller's Response:

I'm glad to read this and it has been a pleasure to work with you!!! I hope to hear from you very soon! Thank you! :)

Seller's Response:

I'm a repeat buyer! Always well done, timely and if any revisions are needed - they're always done quickly. I'm usually the slow one in these transactions! Looking forward to working together again! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your review Jennifer! I hope to hear from you very soon. :) All the best, luis

Seller's Response:

Everything is good . Thanks Luis i will be back whenever i need your services it's good doing business with you. Blessings




No comments:

Post a Comment