Wednesday 2 September 2020

Design Graphics By Using Canva











About:

Thanks for clicking my gig.



Are you looking for eye-catching and attractive canva designs? Don't need to worry I am here for your help. I will design appealing and interesting graphics.



upgrade and value your text into visual graphics. The material will be added by me upon your required specifications. I will provide coloring schemes in varying ways and different formats. Designs will be unique and engaging in canva.



I am offering the following services in canva designs:



  1. Social media posts( Facebook, youtube, twitter, Instagram)
  2. Documents
  3. Posters
  4. certificate
  5. Logo
  6. Poster
  7. Magazine Cover
  8. Infographics
  9. Flyer
  10. Card
  11. Email header
  12. Pinterest graphic
  13. A4 document
  14. Book cover
  15. Resume
  16. Certificate
why me?

  • 100% satisfaction
  • Fast delivery
  • Appealing and editable canva designs

Extras

  • Print Materials
  • Editable File 


Kindly tell me your ideas. I am looking for your positive response.

Do you have any questions about then gig then feel free to contact me? I will feel happy to help you.



                          engaging social media graphics by using canva



>>>>>>>>please inbox me for placing your order<<<<<<<<



                               Thank you



Reviews


:

I have worked over and over with this wonderful seller. In act I am a return clients with continuous projects! My work ON TIME. revisions are made when needed promptly and knowledgeable in alll her skill! Thank YOU :)

:

Great to deal with! Changed everything that I wanted until I was satisfied! Thank you!

:

I am a long time client! highly recommended.

:

Seller did a great job...

:

Awsome designer. will definitely use her services again




No comments:

Post a Comment