Tuesday 1 September 2020

Design A Professional Facebook Timeline Cover Page











About:

I will design you a professional Facebook Timeline cover page. No need to fuss with resizing your existing logos or other marketing ads because I will design the cover based on Facebook's specified size. 



This gig comes with 2 Facebook cover studies and 1 minor revision (color or text changes only)



Check out my gig extras  for rush projects and if you need the source files.

Reviews


:

She was able to communicate clearly. Especially when I am on a major timeline. The website logo, social media profile, and banners are better than I could have done. Very professional and love it.

:

Very good service, Her work is beautiful and clear Been a pleasure to do business with

:

Thank you

:

Responsive and got job done . Thanks!

:

Fast delivery, high quality, great to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment