Tuesday 1 September 2020

Setup All Social Media Accounts And Pages











About:

If you are searching for the best solution for your social network management, you are in the right place. This gig will handle all of your social media problems to maintain all accounts.



What I offer:
  • Complete setup of all or your social media accounts
  • Install apps & setup all custom tabs
  • beautifully adjusting logo to Cover & Profile Picture
  • Add  CTA Button
  • Complete Information Feed
  • Business group creation that will be linked to the page


Why You Should Hire Me:
  • 100% buyer satisfaction
  • 100% money-back guarantee
  • Fast time delivery
  • Quality Work


Please feel free to discuss the details before placing an order. Thanks



Best Regards

Atta

Reviews


:

Thanks! He did a fantastic job and o must say very patience with being I am not tech savvy at all, he took time and explain what was used for what. I appreciate your hard work.

:

If you are reading this, trust me, you are in the right place. This seller will transform your ideas into reality. Excellent communicator and understands exactly what you want. This Seller is also good at proposing what is best given he is the expert. I will certainly work with him again

:

I really love his work, I was very please

:

Loved the cover that was made for my media accounts. Service as described, I would recommend

:

Great Seller, would use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment